6.13.2012




Alhamdulillah, for the past few months numerous job offers just keep on knocking my door. Te latest one I received on Monday and I simply couldn't believe that I got the job around 30minutes after te interview; feeling like slapping your my face every time I think about it. The role required someone that has significant experiences in a particular field for certain years and whilst I'm only having half of it. I guess when it is written to be your rezeki, Allah just made everything as easy as ABC. 

Confusion never stops, closing walls and ticking clocks. I need to do some serious thinking and Istikarah. I want to be where I can juggle my work and life purrrfectly and not wanting to look back & regret, and stuck in what-if situation(s) - i have been there, done that and not planning to do it twice but if I have a chance to go back, I wouldnt change anything, anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...